Share your passion, contribute your expertise, and make a difference in your community as a Committee Member. The Richmond City Centre Community Association is seeking dynamic and community-oriented volunteers for the following Committees:
· Programs, Events, Marketing, & Outreach (P.E.M.O.)
Committee volunteer responsibilities include:
· Attending monthly committee meetings
· Collaborating and participating in discussions in a diverse team environment
· Representing the City Centre Community Association at events
· Contributing 1-2 volunteer hours per month
· Committing to a minimum time of 12 months
Required qualifications vary. All volunteers must complete and pass a free Police Information Check. The Finance Committee requires experience and skill sets in any of the following areas: financial expertise (ie accounting, financial planning), strategic planning, and policy development.
Committee member volunteers are not elected Directors of the CCCA Board; however they are encouraged and welcome to pursue Board Director status during annual Board elections in January or when vacancies arise.
Minimum age: 15